Haemavite B Plus
£18.43 – £89.81
Finance available on all orders of £278 and over.
|Deposit to Pay||10% - £|
|Cash Price||£ 18.43|
|Cost of Loan||£|
|Total Amount Repayable||£|
|monthly payments of||£|
|Rate of interest (Fixed)||10% APR|
Haemavite B Plus
This highly palatable supplement is designed to assist in the maintenance of healthy blood levels and contains four key elements in an appetising syrup base. It is routinely fed prior to races or competition to assist maximum levels of essential blood nutrients needed by horses and ponies when in hard work. Additional amounts should be fed only on veterinary advice, and may be useful when recovering from viral anaemia.
- Contains Vitamins B6, B12, and Folic Acid; as well as Iron which is well absorbed in the gastro-intestinal tract
- Assists with energy metabolism and red blood cell production
- Encourages poor feeders in an appetising flavour
- Available in 50g sachets as an additional booster when required
Adult horses 50g sachet
(working / breeding)(resting) 25g
Up to 50ml per day for adult performance horses and horses in recuperation
30ml per day as a maintenance quantity for adult horses
For small breeds, half the above quantity
ANALYSIS (per sachet)
Iron 1000mg Folic acid 50mg
Vitamin B6 12mg
Vitamin B12 80mcg
ANALYSIS (per 30ml)
Folic acid 136mg
Vitamin B6 12mg
Vitamin B12 300mcg
Delivery & Returns
Below are abridged versions of our delivery options and returns policy. For full details, please see our full Delivery & Returns page.
We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce ‘Signed for’ services for all deliveries. Delivery is currently only available to UK addresses. If you live outside the UK and would like to discuss possible delivery options, please contact us.
Free delivery is available on all orders of £100 and above
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Consignments up to 750g – £3.99 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- Consignments over 750g but below 2kg – £5.99 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- Consignments of 2kg and over – £7.50 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- 48 Hour Delivery is £9.99 (Express48)
- Saturday delivery – £25 (max. weight 5kg)
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then we offer the following terms and conditions for your satisfaction:
- If your item has been lost or damaged in transit, has arrived faulty, or is incorrect, then please call us within 48 hours on 01284 811032. We will then arrange the best course of action to take. For faulty items costs incurred in returning items will be fully reimbursed.
- If you wish to cancel an order, simply contact the shop. We will refund the cost of the order and the original delivery charge. If the goods have already been dispatched, you will need to return them to us at your own cost.
- If your item has developed a fault then please contact us with your order number to hand. We can then discuss the preferred course of action that you would like us to take.
- If for any other reason you want to return an item to us we offer a 14-day returns policy. We do ask that you please return the item – unused and in its original packaging – within 14 days of receipt. We recommend that you use a signed for service, via a reputable courier with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item.
- To facilitate a speedy refund, please include the completed Returns Form. Our RETURNS ADDRESS is Forelock and Load Returns, Church Road, Barrow, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP29 5AX. We will if requested pay for the return postage if your item is faulty but will not pay for the original postal costs of getting the item to you.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging, with instructions and all parts included, in a fully re-saleable condition. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Forelock & Load reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be re-saleable or if any of the above terms have been breached
- Please note: the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received at our warehouse – we therefore recommend that you use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Forelock and Load is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is well packaged to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse, so that the product arrives at our warehouse in a re-saleable condition.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of items that are deemed as gifts, that have a security tag that has been broken such as DVD’s.
Hats, bespoke items and special orders are non-returnable.