Magic Tack Snaffle Bridle from Stübben
£263.99 – £288.99
The head piece is cut out to accommodate the sensitive area around the ear, it is padded with a non-allergenic and soft leather. This brings us to the MagicTack Browband which comes with the bridle. For more information and some superb choices of Swarovski Crystal sparkle, please click HERE
- MagicTack magnetic brow band Swing (without Inlay)
- Head piece padded & anatomic shape
- Stübben Softgrip Rubber Reins
- Fittings are stainless steel
- Noseband and Throatlash adjustable from both sides
- Bridle comes complete with reins and Crank Flash Noseband (Please ask if you require a standard flash or would like the loop removing for a cavesson)
The curved magnetic tape, which is inside the leather browband is the basis for the many individually designed inlays by MagicTack. The MagicTack technology allows the browband inlays to be easily interchangeable. Your bridle can be fitted in no time to your required style without taking it apart. All you have to do is to release the inlay from the magnetic tape and the pockets on either side. To put in a different inlay, make sure that the inlay is placed in the middle of the browband, the process is simple and quick. The inlay as well as the tape inside the brow band are both magnetic, strong and tight grip is therefore guaranteed. The inlays are beautifully crafted and furnished with Swarovski crystals. Due to the choice, the inlay is not included to the bridle price. The exclusive Stübben inlay collection comprises of five breath-taking inlays, available HERE from MagicTack. Please contact us on 01284811032 to discuss your individual requirements.
Delivery & Returns
Below are abridged versions of our delivery options and returns policy. For full details, please see our full Delivery & Returns page.
We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce ‘Signed for’ services for all deliveries. Delivery is currently only available to UK addresses. If you live outside the UK and would like to discuss possible delivery options, please contact us.
Free delivery is available on all orders of £100 and above
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Consignments up to 750g – £3.99 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- Consignments over 750g but below 2kg – £5.99 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- Consignments of 2kg and over – £7.50 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- 48 Hour Delivery is £9.99 (Express48)
- Saturday delivery – £25 (max. weight 5kg)
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then we offer the following terms and conditions for your satisfaction:
- If your item has been lost or damaged in transit, has arrived faulty, or is incorrect, then please call us within 48 hours on 01284 811032. We will then arrange the best course of action to take. For faulty items costs incurred in returning items will be fully reimbursed.
- If you wish to cancel an order, simply contact the shop. We will refund the cost of the order and the original delivery charge. If the goods have already been dispatched, you will need to return them to us at your own cost.
- If your item has developed a fault then please contact us with your order number to hand. We can then discuss the preferred course of action that you would like us to take.
- If for any other reason you want to return an item to us we offer a 14-day returns policy. We do ask that you please return the item – unused and in its original packaging – within 14 days of receipt. We recommend that you use a signed for service, via a reputable courier with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item.
- To facilitate a speedy refund, please include the completed Returns Form. Our RETURNS ADDRESS is Forelock and Load Returns, Church Road, Barrow, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP29 5AX. We will if requested pay for the return postage if your item is faulty but will not pay for the original postal costs of getting the item to you.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging, with instructions and all parts included, in a fully re-saleable condition. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Forelock & Load reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be re-saleable or if any of the above terms have been breached
- Please note: the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received at our warehouse – we therefore recommend that you use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Forelock and Load is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is well packaged to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse, so that the product arrives at our warehouse in a re-saleable condition.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of items that are deemed as gifts, that have a security tag that has been broken such as DVD’s.
Hats, bespoke items and special orders are non-returnable.