Majyk Equipe Elite XC Boots
£80.85 – £90.95
Majyk Equipe Elite XC Boots
The Elite XC boots from Majyk Equipe are the most technologically advanced boot on the market and Neoprene Free. They offer superior levels of protection with an ARTi-LAGE™ barrier in the front and a flexible, shatterproof tendon guard in the back of the boot this combination of materials protects the front of the cannon bone from bruising and the back of the leg from potential overreach. Our hind boots have a double barrier of ARTi-LAGE™and Flexible TPU shield in front of the boot, providing unsurpassed protection for the canon bone.
The XC Colour Elite Series also feature an all new bio-foam interior to keep your horse’s legs clean, cool and comfortable. Due to the inherent qualities of the Bio Foam, heat build-up is prevented and air can effectively circulate the leg, it also repels water and dust while maintaining lightweight comfort and protection over all kinds of terrain.
With the additional coat of Majyk’s new “Forever Clean” breathable coating to the outer shell, clean up time is cut in half as mud, dirt, and debris slide right off with a quick rinse.
Our XC Colour Elite boots were designed to:
- Provide superior impact protection with a flexible TPU Strike Guard and layers of
- Be breathable and remain cool during lengthy, strenuous exercise
- Stay in place (no turning or slipping)
- Resist moisture penetration (water repellent)
The XC Colour Elite boots were worn by Majyk team riders Boyd Martin, Caroline Powell, Phillip Dutton and Lauren Kieffer.
Small 14.2 hands to 15.2 hands
Medium 15.2 hands to 16.3 hands
Large 16.3 hands and above
NB our XC boots are sized proportionally to fit front and hind legs.
If your horse is a medium size in front it should be medium size in hind unless the hind legs have unusually long canon bones.
Use with Majyk Equipe Over Reach Boots
Available in Black, White, Turquoise, Blue, Red, Orange and Purple
Delivery & Returns
Below are abridged versions of our delivery options and returns policy. For full details, please see our full Delivery & Returns page.
We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce ‘Signed for’ services for all deliveries. Delivery is currently only available to UK addresses. If you live outside the UK and would like to discuss possible delivery options, please contact us.
Free delivery is available on all orders of £100 and above
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Consignments up to 750g – £3.99 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- Consignments over 750g but below 2kg – £5.99 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- Consignments of 2kg and over – £7.50 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- 48 Hour Delivery is £9.99 (Express48)
- Saturday delivery – £25 (max. weight 5kg)
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then we offer the following terms and conditions for your satisfaction:
- If your item has been lost or damaged in transit, has arrived faulty, or is incorrect, then please call us within 48 hours on 01284 811032. We will then arrange the best course of action to take. For faulty items costs incurred in returning items will be fully reimbursed.
- If you wish to cancel an order, simply contact the shop. We will refund the cost of the order and the original delivery charge. If the goods have already been dispatched, you will need to return them to us at your own cost.
- If your item has developed a fault then please contact us with your order number to hand. We can then discuss the preferred course of action that you would like us to take.
- If for any other reason you want to return an item to us we offer a 14-day returns policy. We do ask that you please return the item – unused and in its original packaging – within 14 days of receipt. We recommend that you use a signed for service, via a reputable courier with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item.
- To facilitate a speedy refund, please include the completed Returns Form. Our RETURNS ADDRESS is Forelock and Load Returns, Church Road, Barrow, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP29 5AX. We will if requested pay for the return postage if your item is faulty but will not pay for the original postal costs of getting the item to you.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging, with instructions and all parts included, in a fully re-saleable condition. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Forelock & Load reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be re-saleable or if any of the above terms have been breached
- Please note: the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received at our warehouse – we therefore recommend that you use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Forelock and Load is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is well packaged to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse, so that the product arrives at our warehouse in a re-saleable condition.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of items that are deemed as gifts, that have a security tag that has been broken such as DVD’s.
Hats, bespoke items and special orders are non-returnable.