Tredstep Symphony Rosa Knee Patch Breeches
TredStep Ireland Third Symphony Rosa Breeches Tradition just got better – Dress to Perform with confidence and style. Tredstep’s Classic Motion Fit design combined with Tredstep Evolution fabric redefines traditional standards resulting in a range of beautifully balanced, classically styled high performance breeches which are in-tune with the movement of the horse and rider. The Symphony Rosa Breeches feature SCHOELLER NANOSPHERE A new era in clothing, this natural non-stick and self cleaning process is transferred to the surface of the fabric by means of nano-technology. The result is NanoSphere. Splashes and annoying stains don’t have a chance, Ketchup, honey, coffee, red wine, oil and grease, as well as water of course, simply run off the nano-surface, even after numerous washes. INTEGRATED CUFF Scrolled patterns and butterfly seams contour the lower leg shape to provide a superior fit and reduce bunching of fabric at the back of knee. The Integrated Cuff design accommodates varying calf sizes, streamlines and elongates the leg producing a secure feel with full freedom of movement. DEFINITION WAISTBAND The Tredstep Symphony waistband improves the definition of the waist, which is noticeably more flattering to the rider. It is designed using circular pattern techniques which results in a smooth curved fit through the riders lower back eliminating annoying gaping and belt pulling. ARTICULATED KNEE PATCH The upper area of the knee patch is lightly padded for increased comfort against the saddle, and the lower area, which is inside the rider’s boot, is scalloped to reduce bulk and aid in the flexion of the knee. The Symphony Knee Patch maintains the front curve and look of the traditional knee patch but it has been specifically designed in terms of shape, stitch articulation, and graded padding to actively aid the unrestricted bending and flexion of the rider’s knees. TS EVOLUTION Tailor made for Tredstep, our TS Evolution fabric uses the latest technology in microfiber, cotton and stretch yarns providing 4 way stretch with excellent shape retention ensuring a long term secure comfortable fit. This high performance fabric has a durable outer surface with a soft skin friendly feel on the inside.
Delivery & Returns
Below are abridged versions of our delivery options and returns policy. For full details, please see our full Delivery & Returns page.
We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce ‘Signed for’ services for all deliveries. Delivery is currently only available to UK addresses. If you live outside the UK and would like to discuss possible delivery options, please contact us.
Free delivery is available on all orders of £100 and above
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Consignments up to 750g – £3.99 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- Consignments over 750g but below 2kg – £5.99 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- Consignments of 2kg and over – £7.50 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- 48 Hour Delivery is £9.99 (Express48)
- Saturday delivery – £25 (max. weight 5kg)
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then we offer the following terms and conditions for your satisfaction:
- If your item has been lost or damaged in transit, has arrived faulty, or is incorrect, then please call us within 48 hours on 01284 811032. We will then arrange the best course of action to take. For faulty items costs incurred in returning items will be fully reimbursed.
- If you wish to cancel an order, simply contact the shop. We will refund the cost of the order and the original delivery charge. If the goods have already been dispatched, you will need to return them to us at your own cost.
- If your item has developed a fault then please contact us with your order number to hand. We can then discuss the preferred course of action that you would like us to take.
- If for any other reason you want to return an item to us we offer a 14-day returns policy. We do ask that you please return the item – unused and in its original packaging – within 14 days of receipt. We recommend that you use a signed for service, via a reputable courier with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item.
- To facilitate a speedy refund, please include the completed Returns Form. Our RETURNS ADDRESS is Forelock and Load Returns, Church Road, Barrow, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP29 5AX. We will if requested pay for the return postage if your item is faulty but will not pay for the original postal costs of getting the item to you.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging, with instructions and all parts included, in a fully re-saleable condition. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Forelock & Load reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be re-saleable or if any of the above terms have been breached
- Please note: the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received at our warehouse – we therefore recommend that you use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Forelock and Load is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is well packaged to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse, so that the product arrives at our warehouse in a re-saleable condition.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of items that are deemed as gifts, that have a security tag that has been broken such as DVD’s.
Hats, bespoke items and special orders are non-returnable.