We are running a Q&A with our riders over the coming weeks.
We thought it would be great fun to get to know the Forelock and Load riders a little bit more. So we have come up with a fun quick fire question round with them!
We are kicking off today with Charlotte McNally who is 15 years old and lives locally to the shop. She has a lovely mare called Mystie who we will hear about at a later date.
- Do you have anything lucky that you will not be without on a competition day?
Yes my Wilbury Wonderpony who is named Jingleberry. I bought him at Christmas from Olympia in 2017.
- What is your favourite and least favourite food?
I love pasta with tuna and sweetcorn and I really dislike brussel sprouts!
- If you compared yourself to an animal, which one would you pick and why?
I would be a monkey as I am quite adventurous and cheeky!
- What is your least favourite horsey job?
Mucking out – but I love laying the bed.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
This is more two people who I look up to – Ben Maher and Harry Meade.
- Who do you use as your trainer?
I use Steph Richardson who has Kiko and Barrett Watson for showjumping who I love.
- Which rider do you admire most and why?
Piggy French as she does whatever it takes to make her horses happy. She is very driven and just totally awesome. I was lucky enough to have a lesson with her last year.
- Do you have any amazing time saving tips to share with us?
Don’t stop and chat on the yard! Get your jobs done and then go and chat!
- What is the one piece of horsey kit you wouldn’t be without?
My saddlecloths, I love them and cannot have enough!
- What is your favourite product stocked at Forelock and Load?
Freejump Stirrups – I wouldn’t be without mine and they help so much with my bad knees.
Many thanks to Charlotte for taking the time to pop into the shop to answer our questions!