The Absoloute Wrap has the same awesome cooling, compression and malleability of Cryochaps. Ideal for post-exercise recovery and for providing ice and compression in the event of an injury. It is the perfect shape to ice those hard to reach areas.
Cryochaps Absolute Wrap horse leg cooling boots have been developed to mimic ice bath therapy, otherwise known as cold water immersion or cryotherapy. Icing is commonly used among human athletes recovering from exercise. Furthermore, it is also an established practice when dealing with an injury. Our cooling horse leg wraps have been designed to help in the rehabilitation after injury and be part of your horse’s everyday cool-down routine.
- Ease of Application: One leg wrap will fit either the front or hind leg. The Cryochaps Absolute Wrap is designed to fit knees, hocks and pasterns.
- Ice and Compression: Cryochaps ice boots provide both.
- Reusability: Simply allow the leg wraps to defrost before laying flat and putting back in the freezer.
- Easy Clean: Cryochaps are easy to wipe clean after use.
- Quick Freezing: Simply lay the leg wraps flat in the freezer, ready for next time
- Fast Acting: Ice boots provide quick cooling of the horse’s leg.
- Full Coverage: Cryochaps leg wraps are designed to offer full coverage of the hock, pastern or knee.
Lower leg injuries are a common occurrence in horses. Horses often have knocks out in the field or stable, and injuries can also occur during schooling sessions or out hacking. Domestic horses have been bred to be faster, more agile and more supple. They also undertake much more fast work than their wild ancestors. However, their limbs do not always cope with having to balance 400kg of bone and muscle on their legs
The Cryochaps Absolute Wrap has been designed to cool hocks, pasterns and knees after exercise. They have been designed to form part of an everyday cool-down routine, with a focus on recovery and injury prevention.
Cryochaps cooling boots are also ideal for providing essential ice and compression following an injury in order to help speed up the healing process and reduce pain.