16th October 2023
Due to our on-going expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated, determined and committed team player to join our team. We are looking for a Retail Sales Assistant who will proactively approach every customer, and deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will be working within a small and friendly retail team, where the ability to build relationships is key to this role.
What are we looking for?
- You should be great at interacting and engaging with customers and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced workplace.
- Ideally, you will have experience of working in an equestrian, shooting or countryside environment and have a hands-on approach. Or you will have a love of the great outdoors, and wish to work within the retail sector.
- Most of all you must be able to offer the highest level of customer service, and have a great rapport with people.
- If you have not worked in retail before, do not worry, we have got all the tools, training and support to get you up to speed and delivering excellent service, in no time at all.
- A level of flexibility is required due to the nature of retail.
What will the job entail?
- Your role will be to assist the store team to maximise the potential of the shop by providing exceptional customer service and promoting our products and services.
- To share new ideas for ways of improving or increasing sales within the shop e.g., suggestions for new displays, seasonal promotions etc.
- Assist with the sale of goods online and in store.
- Processing deliveries of goods into the shop.
- Ad-hoc duties as they arise.
What do you offer?
In return, we will offer:
- Competitive salary and pension.
- Free onsite parking.
- Staff discount.
- Full initial and ongoing product and skills training.
- A fun, young and dynamic working environment.
- We can apply a degree of flexibility to the role.
Job Type: Permanent, full time, to include some Saturdays.
Working Week: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm these are rotated and you will get a day off in the week.
Flexibility: Part time or flexible hours (to include some Saturdays) would be considered for the right person.
Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Barrow (IP29 5AX)
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org