Delivery and Returns
Forelock and Load Ltd use Royal Mail and Parcelforce for all deliveries, with UK delivery options only currently available. Please contact us for a cost if you require an item to be delivered outside the UK.
Every order is sent via a Signed for service – a no signature option is not available as Forelock and Load rely on the certainty that all customers receive the item(s) they order.
Delivery Costs and Services
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 (3-5 Working Days, Excludes firearms)
Delivery costs are determined by weight as follows:
- Anything under 2kg – is £5.99 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- Anything over 2kg is £7.50 (Please allow 3-5 Working Days)
- 48 Hour Delivery is £9.99 (Express48)
- Saturday delivery is £25. Max weight 5kg (Parcel Force, signed for service)
- Firearms (inc. Airguns) to standard postcodes – £35
Forelock and Load Returns Policy
You can download our Returns Form here.
We at Forelock and Load Ltd pride ourselves on the quality of our service and always endeavour to meet the high standards we feel our customers deserve and expect. As such, the items you choose should arrive in tip top condition. Should this not be the case, or if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then we offer the following terms and conditions for your satisfaction:
- If your item has been lost or damaged in transit, has arrived faulty, or is incorrect, then please call us immediately (or within 48 hours of receipt) on 01284 811032. We will then arrange the best course of action to take. For faulty items costs incurred in returning items will be fully reimbursed.
- If you wish to cancel an order, simply contact the shop. We will refund the cost of the order and the original delivery charge. If the goods have already been dispatched, you will need to return them to us at your own cost.
- If your item has developed a fault then please contact us with your order number to hand. We can then discuss the preferred course of action that you would like us to take.
- If for any other reason you want to return an item to us we offer a 14-day returns policy. We do ask that you please return the item – unused and in its original packaging, with tags – within 14 days of receipt. We recommend that you use a signed for service, via a reputable courier with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item.
- To facilitate a speedy refund, please include the completed Returns Form. Our RETURNS ADDRESS is Forelock and Load Returns, Church Road, Barrow, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP29 5AX. We will if requested pay for the return postage if your item is faulty but will not pay for the original postal costs of getting the item to you.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging, with instructions and all parts included, in a fully re-saleable condition. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Forelock & Load reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be re-saleable or if any of the above terms have been breached
- Please note: the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received at our warehouse – we therefore recommend that you use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Forelock and Load is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is well packaged to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse, so that the product arrives at our warehouse in a re-saleable condition.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of items that are deemed as gifts, that have a security tag that has been broken such as DVD’s.
Hats, bespoke items and special orders are non-returnable.
If you would like to discuss the exchange or return of any item, or have any further queries, then please contact us.
Your statutory rights are not affected by the above terms and conditions.
Our returns address is:
Forelock and Load Returns,
Bury St. Edmunds,
Return Reasons Codes
R-1 – Hire Item Return R -3 – Incorrect Size
R -2 – Damaged Product R -4 – Changed Mind